Besides childbirth, in any committed relationship, sex is essential for several purposes. Ultimately, it is about love, pleasure and intimacy. There have been a lot of positive mental, emotional, physical, and social benefits of consensual sex. Understanding the benefits enables couples recognize that sex not only helps them but also motivates to further attach their relationships and create a wider sense of intimacy within a loving relationship. Whether it’s a long-term or just at the beginning of a relationship, sex is essential to your overall health.
Sex is about feelings all the time. Healthy sex implies safe emotions; bad sex means distorted emotions
Different concepts related to sex
Sex is not mandatory in every relationship before marriage
Do not search for the right partner, but pursue the person that makes you happy
Importance of a great partner
Sex is a union of two souls and not just bodies
Importance of Sex in a relationship
- You know that you are in a perfect and healthy relationship as both of you are passing happy time, chatting with each other, leading a happy life, but at the end of the day, you may feel for a second that both of you are physically detached. This thought is coming in your mind just because you haven’t given it a try, and that’s why this question has arisen. So, give it a try, and you will find out that everything is as perfect now as it was before.
- If you two are having an incredibly rough moment in the relationship, then sex might work like magic to calm down mental mismatch and soften the anger. Just come close together and do it without giving a single thought. Your heart will be refurbishing to adopt a new beginning of a relationship. Two souls can get open to forgive or at least ignore the fault you’ve done to each other.
- If you two had a very rough day at work or faced any pressure, then sex is the best way to give you an escape. It makes you get out of the world chaos and lets you loose all the tension in those beautiful moments.
Reasons why your partner will want to have sex
- Your partner maybe has other intentions like he wants only to have sex but hasn’t given any thought on a long term relationship.
- Maybe your partner has a higher libido than you, and it is considering itself as a logical reason. You need to understand what your partner expects from your relationship.
- Your partner is only doing this because he wants to come closer to you.
- The definition of relationship for your partner might firmly be rooted in sex.
- It might be an opportunity to communicate with your partner.
- It could be a reason to express love and devotion to your wife.
- If you often have sex, you may feel safer in your relationship.
- It could just be fun and enjoyable.
- You may decide to get pregnant.
Marriage without sex can be difficult